We understand that COVID-19 has truly taken a toll on everyone and we want to do our part in helping take care of our community. And so, for as long as we can manage, we would like to offer to you and members of your family either a FREE Chiropractic Consultation or a Discounted Acupuncture Appointment.
What to Expect at Your Complimentary Visit
At Mount Royal Chiropractic, Acupuncture & Massage, we welcome all new patients who want to visit our clinic. However, we want to make sure that we are the right fit for you prior to you committing to any further treatment. That is why we offer a no-cost, no-obligation complimentary consultation so we can see if we can help you!
- When you come into the office, you will be greeted by our friendly administration staff.
- Our admin team will assist you in filling out your detailed health history form. This gives the team the most information about your condition to see if they can help you.
- Our admin team will take you through a tour of our office. We want to familiarize you with what we offer and explain how we may be able to best assist you with your health needs.
- You will be escorted to our consultation room.
- Your doctor will sit down with you and discuss your health history as well as your health concerns and goals of treatment.
- The doctor will determine if they can help you with your health concerns or if they cannot. They will discuss your previous experience they have had with similar health conditions and what you can expect with your care in our office.
- The doctor will explain their best recommendations and all costs associated. All of this with no obligation to begin treatment!
NEW PATIENT SPECIAL OFFERS!
Your First Visit
Once the paperwork is completed, New Patients will be taken to one of our patient education offices, where together you and Dr. Patrick Maguire will review your case history. This allows us to have all the information we need to proceed with your case. Dr. Maguire, and our trained Chiropractic Assistants, will then complete a comprehensive Chiropractic spinal physical exam, examining your spine for injuries that may be causing damage local to the spine and/or nerve irritation or dysfunction. Depending on the severity of your case, the doctor may order a series of x-rays (pictures) of your spine to fully understand the nature of your spinal injury and determine if long-standing damage is present.
This completes your initial visit! You will now be scheduled for your next appointment, where we will give to you a comprehensive Report of Findings, make recommendations, and then decide together the best course of care for you.
Your First Visit With One Of Our Other Health Care Professionals
Your Second Visit
During your second visit, New Patients will check-in at reception and one of our team will take you to our patient Report of Findings office. In order to best understand your Findings, you will have the opportunity to watch a short video about x-ray and Chiropractic care. Dr. Maguire will then outline the findings, explaining the results of your examination. Additionally, Dr. Maguire will do a complete review of your x-rays with you (if x-rays are taken), so you have a complete understanding of your spinal health.
Our Best Recommendations
Based on the information gathered during your exam, Dr. Maguire will give you his best recommendations for care. He may also make any referrals at this time if he thinks you will benefit.
Based on these recommendations, you and Dr. Maguire will decide how you will proceed with care and treatment. If you decide, Chiropractic treatment can begin that same day.
Once we have completed your New Patient exam and your Report of Findings during the second visit, we are ready to begin your care that same day! We now have all the information we need to begin taking care of your spinal health and correcting the spinal misalignments that may potentially be the cause of your pain and dysfunction. Our goal is to begin treating whatever might be the cause of the progressive and degenerative changes to your spine, nerve system, and health.
Since we now have a thorough understanding of your case, subsequent visits will not require the extended time initially spent on the Exam and Report of Findings. Most patients find that they can easily make their appointments over the lunch hour, through the day, or on their way home from work.
New Patients are In Charge
Whatever your health goals are, we are at your service. It’s your body, your health, and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic, massage, acupuncture/TCM, Manual Osteopath, and Pedorthic care possible. It’s up to you to decide how we fit into your health care needs. We encourage you to contact our Calgary Chiropractic & Massage Therapy Clinic to make your new patient appointment.